See Figma Projects in Jira with a few clicks
You simply add the URL of your Figma project or element to see what is happening now with them. You can jump into that Figma project with just one click, to make any edits you want.
Figma plugin for Jira
showing live updates
From Jira, you will see live updates of your designer's team in Figma. You can also see the time since the last edition.
Monitor Figma elements
in Jira issues
You can track the progress of as many Figma elements as you want in your Jira issues and move them into different states of progress.
Full Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you with any issue. We don't leave any tickets behind.
More featuresLearn more in app documentation
- Embed Figma projects or elements in Jira just by adding URL
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- Live updates of Figma project in Jira
- Premium support directly from dev team
- You can zoom in/out on Figma elements in Jira
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
- Jump from Jira to Figma page with just one click
- See the time of last update in Figma on Jira issue.