Git integrated with Jira:
every option you need
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review and compare code diffs right inside Jira.
Team Insights with Git
Get insights of your team's performance and the number of pull requests and commits they create every day.
Jira Git plugin creates
Create pull requests and branches from inside Jira. See all of your commit history easily with our repo browser.
Full Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you with any issue. We don't leave any tickets behind.
More featuresLearn more in app documentation
- Easy to setup in a few minutes o Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- Large repo support
- View Git in context with Jira to understand development status
- Real-time sync of commits
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- See all commit details in Jira, including source code diffs
- Smart Commands in Git Commits:
- Link to Jira Issue IDs
- Record time log
- Transition Jira issues
- Supports popular cloud git apps:
- GitHub Enterprise
- GitLab Enterprise
- AWS Code Commit
- Microsoft Azure
- Private self-hosted
- Repo services you can connect with
- Smart commits (assign / track time / transition issues)
- See commits, changes and pull requests
- Team insights
Jigit - Jira GitHub & GitLab integration
Git Integration for Jira