Easy connection: Jira and Microsoft Teams plugin
Connect Jira and Microsoft Teams with a webhook in a few minutes. Now you don't have to leave MS Teams to monitor everything on Jira.
Choose Microsoft Teams notifications from Jira
You have a long list of Atlassian Jira fields to activate Microsoft Teams notifications, like issue status, comments, project version, sprint.
Live notification of Jira Issues on MS Teams addon
Don't miss any update from your team in Jira: you will get all the updates live with your Microsoft Teams-Jira connector integrated.
Full Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you with any issue. We don't leave any tickets behind.
More featuresLearn more in app documentation
- Instantly create new Microsoft Team Channels linked to your Jira issues without ever leaving Jira
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- All comments and events associated with your issue will be automatically shared in your Team's channel
- Premium support directly from dev team
- Trigger notifications with events and fine tune with JQL
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
- Send to Microsoft Teams channels, private channels, and direct messages
- Filter notifications by priority, resolution, status, type, assignee, reporter, sprint
- All notifications provide the fields you want.
- Works with Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core
- Send notifications from Jira to Microsoft Teams
- Notifications to private channels and direct messages
- Filter notifications you want to receive
- Select the fields you want to show in notifications
Microsoft Teams-Jira Integration
Advanced Microsoft Teams Jira Connector
Microsoft Teams for Jira