Jira automation to reduce repetitive admin work
Stop endless repetitive Jira administration. Build almost infinite combinations of automation rules to bring more consistency to your Jira instance.
Build triggers to start automation for Jira
Build broad or very specific conditions for launching your automation. Build custom if/else/then logic to get the exact trigger for your use case.
Automate Jira workflows with this plugin
Build action steps for specific conditions. Take one or multiple actions to replace ongoing Jira administrative tasks.
Full Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you with any issue. We don't leave any tickets behind.
More featuresLearn more in app documentation
- Easy to setup in a few minutes o Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- Large repo support
- View Git in context with Jira to understand development status
- Real-time sync of commits
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- See all commit details in Jira, including source code diffs
- Smart Commands in Git Commits:
- Link to Jira Issue IDs
- Record time log
- Transition Jira issues
- Supports popular cloud git apps:
- GitHub Enterprise
- GitLab Enterprise
- AWS Code Commit
- Microsoft Azure
- Private self-hosted